2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.17
Traumatic arthropathy involving ankle and foot
- Short description: Traum arthropathy-ankle.
- ICD-9-CM 716.17 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 716.17 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 716.17.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.17: 2012 2013 2014.
- Traumatic arthritis of ankle
- Traumatic arthritis of foot
- Traumatic arthritis of L ankle
- Traumatic arthritis of left ankle
- Traumatic arthritis of R ankle
- Traumatic arthritis of right ankle
- Traumatic arthropathy of ankle (disorder)
- Traumatic arthropathy of the ankle and/or foot
- Traumatic arthropathy of the left ankle and/or foot
- Traumatic arthropathy of the right ankle and/or foot
- Traumatic arthropathy-ankle
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M12.579 Traumatic arthropathy, unspecified ankle and foot