2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 714.89
Other specified inflammatory polyarthropathies
- Short description: Inflamm polyarthrop NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 714.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 714.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 714.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 714.89: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M06.4 Inflammatory polyarthropathy
- Adult onset Stills disease
- Adult onset Still's disease
- Extra-articular rheumatoid process
- Stills disease, adult onset
- Undifferentiated inflammatory arthritis
- Undifferentiated inflammatory polyarthritis
- Uveitis-rheumatoid arthritis syndrome