2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 711.97
Unspecified infective arthritis involving ankle and foot
- Short description: Inf arthrit NOS-ankle.
- ICD-9-CM 711.97 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 711.97 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 711.97.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 711.97: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M01.X79 Direct infection of unspecified ankle and foot in infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- Infective arthritis of ankle
- Infective arthritis of ankle and/or foot
- Infective arthritis of bilat ankles
- Infective arthritis of bilat feet
- Infective arthritis of bilateral ankles
- Infective arthritis of bilateral feet
- Infective arthritis of foot
- Reactive arthropathy of 1st metatarsophalangeal joint
- Reactive arthropathy of ankle
- Reactive arthropathy of interphalangeal joint of toe
- Reactive arthropathy of lesser metatarsophalangeal joint
- Reactive arthropathy of subtalar joint
- Reactive arthropathy of talonavicular joint
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 711.97
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- metatarsophalangeal 711.97