2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 711.94
Unspecified infective arthritis involving hand
- Short description: Inf arthrit NOS-hand.
- ICD-9-CM 711.94 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 711.94 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 711.94.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 711.94: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M01.X49 Direct infection of unspecified hand in infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- Infective arthritis hand
- Infective arthritis of bilat hands
- Infective arthritis of bilateral hands
- Infective arthritis of hand
- Infective arthritis of joint of hand
- Reactive arthropathy of distal interphalangeal joint of finger
- Reactive arthropathy of metacarpophalangeal joint
- Reactive arthropathy of proximal interphalangeal joint of finger