2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 711.93
Unspecified infective arthritis involving forearm
- Short description: Inf arthrit NOS-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 711.93 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 711.93 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 711.93.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 711.93: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M01.X39 Direct infection of unspecified wrist in infectious and parasitic diseases classified elsewhere
- Infective arthritis of bilat wrists
- Infective arthritis of bilateral wrists
- Infective arthritis of the wrist
- Infective arthritis of wrist
- Reactive arthropathy of distal radioulnar joint
- Reactive arthropathy of wrist