2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.4
Foreign body granuloma of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Short description: Foreign body granul-skin.
- ICD-9-CM 709.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 709.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 709.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 709.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L92.3 Foreign body granuloma of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Beryllium granuloma of skin
- Dirt engrained scar
- Foreign body granuloma of skin
- Foreign body granuloma of subcutaneous tissue
- Foreign body in skin
- Foreign body in subcutaneous tissue
- Foreign body under foreskin
- Granuloma due to foreign body in skin
- On examination - foreign body in skin
- Paraffinoma of skin
- Silica granuloma of skin
- Starch granuloma of skin
- Superficial glass foreign body
- Tattoo granuloma
- Zirconium granuloma of skin