2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 704.3
Variations in hair color
- ICD-9-CM 704.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 704.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 704.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 704.3: 2012 2013 2014.
- Variation in hair color
- White forelock
- Canities (premature)
- Grayness, hair (premature)
- Heterochromia of hair
- circumscripta, acquired
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L67.1 Variations in hair color