2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 701.5
Other abnormal granulation tissue
- Short description: Abnormal granulation NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 701.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 701.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 701.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 701.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L92.9 Granulomatous disorder of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, unspecified
- Abnl granulation tissue
- Abnormal granulation tissue
- Granulation around vaginal fistula
- Granulation of skin
- Granulation of tissue