2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 698.8
Other specified pruritic conditions
- Short description: Pruritic conditions NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 698.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 698.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 698.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 698.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L29.8 Other pruritus
- Aquagenic pruritus
- Brachioradial summer pruritus
- Leser-Tr�lat sign
- Postmenopausal pruritus
- Pruritic rash
- Pruritus estivalis
- Pruritus senilis
- Water-induced itching
- Winter itch