2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 697.9
- Short description: Lichen NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 697.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 697.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 697.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 697.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Lichenoid drug eruption
- Lichenoid drug reaction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L44.9 Papulosquamous disorder, unspecified