Home > 2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Diseases Of The Skin And Subcutaneous Tissue 680-709 > Other Inflammatory Conditions Of Skin And Subcutaneous Tissue 690-698 > Erythematous conditions 695-
2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 695.3
- ICD-9-CM 695.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 695.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 695.3: 2012 2013 2014.
- A chronic erythematous skin disorder that affects the face. It is characterized by the development of redness in the cheeks, nose, and/or forehead and telangiectasia. Sometimes, the erythematous changes may involve the eyelids.
- A cutaneous disorder primarily of convexities of the central part of the face, such as forehead; cheek; nose; and chin. It is characterized by flushing; erythema; edema; rhinophyma; papules; and ocular symptoms. It may occur at any age but typically after age 30. There are various subtypes of rosacea: erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, phymatous, and ocular (national rosacea society's expert committee on the classification and staging of rosacea, j am acad dermatol 2002; 46:584-7).
- An acne like skin disease occurring mostly in middle aged adults
- Rosacea is a long-term disease that affects your skin and sometimes your eyes. It causes redness and pimples. Rosacea is most common in women and people with fair skin. It usually starts between age 30 and 60.in most cases, rosacea only affects the face. Symptoms can include
- frequent redness of the face, or flushing
- small, red lines under the skin
- a swollen nose
- thick skin, usually on the forehead, chin and cheeks
- red, dry, itchy eyes and sometimes vision problems
- Dermatitis perioral
- Dermatitis perioral (around the mouth)
- Eyelid rosacea
- Perioral dermatitis
- Rosacea of skin of eyelid
- Perioral dermatitis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 695.3:
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 695.3 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2011 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.