2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 695.14
Stevens-johnson syndrome-toxic epidermal necrolysis overlap syndrome
- Short description: Stevens-Johnson-TEN syn.
- ICD-9-CM 695.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 695.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 695.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 695.14: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L51.3 Stevens-Johnson syndrome-toxic epidermal necrolysis overlap syndrome
- Stevens Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis
- Stevens Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis overlap
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome - toxic epidermal necrolysis overlap