2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 682
Other cellulitis and abscess
- There are 10 ICD-9-CM codes below 682 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 682.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 682: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- abscess (acute) (with lymphangitis) except of finger or toe
- cellulitis (diffuse) (with lymphangitis) except of finger or toe
- lymphangitis, acute (with lymphangitis) except of finger or toe
- lymphangitis (chronic) (subacute) (457.2)
- Use additional code to identify organism, such as Staphylococcus (041.1)