2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 682.7
Cellulitis and abscess of foot except toes
- Short description: Cellulitis of foot.
- ICD-9-CM 682.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 682.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 682.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 682.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.119 Cellulitis of unspecified part of limb
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.129 Acute lymphangitis of unspecified part of limb
- Abscess foot, except toe
- Abscess of foot
- Abscess of left foot
- Abscess of right foot
- Acute lymphangitis of foot
- Acute lymphangitis of left foot
- Acute lymphangitis of right foot
- Cellulitis of foot
- Cellulitis of left foot
- Cellulitis of right foot
- Foot abscess
- Foot acute lymphangitis
- Foot cellulitis
- Left abscess of foot
- Left foot abscess
- Left foot acute lymphangitis
- Left foot cellulitis
- Right abscess of foot
- Right foot abscess
- Right foot acute lymphangitis
- Right foot cellulitis