2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 682.5
Cellulitis and abscess of buttock
- Short description: Cellulitis of buttock.
- ICD-9-CM 682.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 682.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 682.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 682.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L03.317 Cellulitis of buttock
- Abscess of buttock
- Acute lymphangitis of buttock
- Buttock abscess
- Buttock acute lymphangitis
- Buttock cellulitis
- Cellulitis of buttock
- anal and rectal regions (566)