2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 675.24
Postpartum nonpurulent mastitis
- Short description: Mastitis-postpartum.
- ICD-9-CM 675.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 675.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 675.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 675.24: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O91.22 Nonpurulent mastitis associated with the puerperium
- Mastitis, associated with childbirth
- Obstetric non-purulent mastitis with postnatal complication
- Postpartum (after childbirth) nonpurulent mastitis (breast inflammation)