2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 675.00
Infections of nipple associated with childbirth unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Infect nipple preg-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 675.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 675.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 675.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 675.00: 2012 2013 2014.
- Infection of nipple during lactation
- Nipple infection during lactation
- Obstetric nipple infection - delivered
- Postpartum (after childbirth) nipple infection
- Postpartum nipple infection
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O91.019 Infection of nipple associated with pregnancy, unspecified trimester