2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 669.51
Forceps or vacuum extractor delivery without indication delivered with or without antepartum condition
- Short description: Forcep deliv NOS-deliver.
- ICD-9-CM 669.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 669.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 669.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 669.51: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O66.5 Attempted application of vacuum extractor and forceps
- Delivered by low forceps delivery
- Delivered by mid-cavity forceps delivery
- Delivered by mid-cavity forceps with rotation
- Deliveries by vacuum extractor
- Forceps delivery - delivered
- Vacuum assisted vaginal delivery
- Vacuum extractor delivery - delivered