2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 669.30
Acute kidney failure following labor and delivery, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Ac kidny fail w del-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 669.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 669.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 669.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 669.30: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O90.4 Postpartum acute kidney failure
- Acute renal failure following labor AND/OR delivery
- Postpartum (after childbirth) acute kidney disease
- Postpartum acute renal failure