2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668
Complications of the administration of anesthetic or other sedation in labor and delivery
- There are 5 ICD-9-CM codes below 668 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 668.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- complications arising from the administration of a general or local anesthetic, analgesic, or other sedation in labor and delivery
- Use additional code(s) to further specify complication