2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668.20
Central nervous system complications of anesthesia or other sedation in labor and delivery unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Cns compl labor/del-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 668.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 668.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 668.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668.20: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O74.3 Central nervous system complications of anesthesia during labor and delivery
- Central nervous system complication from obstetric anesthesia
- CNS complication of OB anesthesia, postpartum
- Obstetric anesthesia with central nervous system complications - delivered