2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668.00
Pulmonary complications of anesthesia or other sedation in labor and delivery unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Pulm compl in del-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 668.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 668.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 668.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O74.1 Other pulmonary complications of anesthesia during labor and delivery
- Aspiration pneumonitis (inflammation of lung) due to obstetric anesthesia, postpartum (after childbirth)
- Aspiration pneumonitis due to OB anesthesia, postpartum
- Obstetric anesthesia with pulmonary complications with postnatal problem
- Postpartum aspiration pneumonitis due to anesthesia during labor and delivery
- Pulmonary complication of anesthesia after childbirth
- Pulmonary complication of OB anesthesia, postpartum