2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 664.64
Anal sphincter tear complicating delivery, not associated with third-degree perineal laceration, postpartum condition or complication
- Short description: Anal sphinctr tear w p/p.
- ICD-9-CM 664.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 664.64 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 664.64.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 664.64: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O70.4 Anal sphincter tear complicating delivery, not associated with third degree laceration