2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 663.90
Unspecified umbilical cord complication during labor and delivery unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Cord complicat NOS-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 663.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 663.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 663.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 663.90: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O69.9XX0 Labor and delivery complicated by cord complication, unspecified, not applicable or unspecified
- Cord complication
- Umbilical cord complication