2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 663.01
Prolapse of cord complicating labor and delivery delivered
- Short description: Cord prolapse-delivered.
- ICD-9-CM 663.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 663.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 663.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 663.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O69.0XX0 Labor and delivery complicated by prolapse of cord, not applicable or unspecified