2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 662.31
Delayed delivery of second twin triplet etc. delivered
- Short description: Delay del 2nd twin-deliv.
- ICD-9-CM 662.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 662.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 662.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 662.31: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O63.2 Delayed delivery of second twin, triplet, etc.