2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 658.80
Other problems associated with amniotic cavity and membranes unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Amniotic prob NEC-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 658.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 658.80 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 658.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 658.80: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O41.8X90 Other specified disorders of amniotic fluid and membranes, unspecified trimester, not applicable or unspecified
- Fetal amniotic bands
- Incomplete amnion