2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 656.70
Other placental conditions affecting management of mother unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Oth placent cond-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 656.70 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 656.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 656.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 656.70: 2012 2013 2014.
- Abnl placenta
- Abnormal placenta
- Anomaly of placenta
- Malformation of placenta
- Placental abnormality
- Placental infarct
- Placental infarction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O43.199 Other malformation of placenta, unspecified trimester
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O43.819 Placental infarction, unspecified trimester