2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 656.20
Isoimmunization from other and unspecified blood-group incompatibility unspecified as to episode of care in pregnancy
- Short description: Abo isoimmunization-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 656.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 656.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 656.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 656.20: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O36.1190 Maternal care for Anti-A sensitization, unspecified trimester, not applicable or unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O36.1990 Maternal care for other isoimmunization, unspecified trimester, not applicable or unspecified
- Isoimmunization from irregular blood group incompatibility
- Isoimmunization irregular blood group incompatibility