2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 649.70
Cervical shortening, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Cervical shortening-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 649.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 649.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 649.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 649.70: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.879 Cervical shortening, unspecified trimester