2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 649.61
Uterine size date discrepancy, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Short description: Uterine size descrep-del.
- ICD-9-CM 649.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 649.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 649.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 649.61: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.841 Uterine size-date discrepancy, first trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.842 Uterine size-date discrepancy, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.843 Uterine size-date discrepancy, third trimester