2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 649.60
Uterine size date discrepancy, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Uterine size descrp-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 649.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 649.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 649.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 649.60: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Gravid uterus size for dates discrepancy
- Uterine size date discrepancy
- Uterine size for dates discrepancy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O26.849 Uterine size-date discrepancy, unspecified trimester