2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 649.53
Spotting complicating pregnancy, antepartum condition or complication
- Short description: Spotting-antepartum.
- ICD-9-CM 649.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 649.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 649.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 649.53: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.851 Spotting complicating pregnancy, first trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.852 Spotting complicating pregnancy, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.853 Spotting complicating pregnancy, third trimester