2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 649.30
Coagulation defects complicating pregnancy, childbirth, or the puerperium, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Coagulation def-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 649.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 649.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 649.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 649.30: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O99.119 Other diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism complicating pregnancy, unspecified trimester
- Abruptio placentae with disseminated intravascular coagulation (dic)
- Antiphospholipid syndrome postpartum
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation due to placental abruption
- Placental abruption W afibrinogenemia
- Placental abruption W coagulation defect
- Placental abruption W DIC
- Placental abruption with afibrinogenemia
- Placental abruption with coagulation defect
- Postpartum (after childbirth) antiphospholipid syndrome
- Postpartum antiphospholipid syndrome
- Premature separation of placenta with coagulation defect