2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 646.70
Liver disorders in pregnancy unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Liver dis in preg-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 646.70 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 646.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 646.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 646.70: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Cholestasis postpartum
- Liver disorder in pregnancy - delivered
- Liver disorder of pregnancy, after childbirth
- Postpartum cholestasis
- Postpartum cholestasis (gallbladder disorder after childbirth)
- Postpartum liver disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O26.619 Liver and biliary tract disorders in pregnancy, unspecified trimester