2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 642.72
Pre-eclampsia or eclampsia superimposed on pre-existing hypertension with delivery with postpartum complication
- Short description: Tox w old hyp-del w p/p.
- ICD-9-CM 642.72 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 642.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 642.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 642.72: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O15.2 Eclampsia in the puerperium