2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 634.01
Spontaneous abortion incomplete complicated by genital tract and pelvic infection
- Short description: Spon abor w pelv inf-inc.
- ICD-9-CM 634.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 634.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 634.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 634.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O03.0 Genital tract and pelvic infection following incomplete spontaneous abortion
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O03.37 Sepsis following incomplete spontaneous abortion
- Incomplete pregnancy loss with sepsis
- Incomplete SAB W sepsis
- Incomplete spontaneous abortion with sepsis