2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 628.0
Infertility female associated with anovulation
- Short description: Infertility-anovulation.
- ICD-9-CM 628.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 628.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 628.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 628.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N97.0 Female infertility associated with anovulation
- Anovular menstruation
- Anovulation (lack of ovulation)
- Anovulatory bleeding
- Anovulatory bleeding (menstruation without ovulation)
- Female infertility associated with anovulation
- Female infertility due to oligo-ovulation
- Infertility assoc W anovulation
- Infertility due to oligoovulation
- Infertility W anovulation
- Infertility with anovulation (lack of ovulation)
- Use additional code for any associated Stein-Leventhal syndrome (256.4)