2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 623.0
Dysplasia of vagina
- ICD-9-CM 623.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 623.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 623.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 623.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N89.3 Dysplasia of vagina, unspecified
- Dysplasia of vagina, VAIN 2
- Mild vaginal dysplasia
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia grade 1
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2
- VAIN 1, mild vaginal dysplasia
- VAIN 2, moderate vaginal dysplasia
- VAIN, vaginal dysplasia
- Mild and moderate dysplasia of vagina
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia I and II [VAIN I and II]