2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 622.7
Mucous polyp of cervix
- ICD-9-CM 622.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 622.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 622.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 622.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N84.1 Polyp of cervix uteri
- Cervical polyp
- Endocervical polyp
- Polyp of cervix
- adenomatous polyp of cervix (219.0)