2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 616.2
Cyst of bartholin's gland
- Short description: Bartholin's gland cyst.
- ICD-9-CM 616.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 616.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 616.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 616.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N75.0 Cyst of Bartholin's gland
- Bartholins gland cyst
- Cyst of Bartholin's gland duct
- Left bartholins gland cyst
- Left Bartholin's gland cyst
- Right bartholins gland cyst
- Right Bartholin's gland cyst
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 616.2
- Cyst (mucus) (retention) (serous) (simple)
- Bartholin's gland or duct 616.2