2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 615.1
Chronic inflammatory diseases of uterus except cervix
- Short description: Chr uterine inflammation.
- ICD-9-CM 615.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 615.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 615.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 615.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N71.1 Chronic inflammatory disease of uterus
- Chronic endometritis
- Chronic endomyometritis
- Chronic myometritis
- Endometritis, chronic
- Endomyometritis, chronic (inflammation of uterus)
- Myometritis, chronic
- Any condition classifiable to 615.9, specified as chronic
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 615.1
- Endometritis (nonspecific) (purulent) (septic) (suppurative) 615.9
- chronic 615.1