2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 611.3
Fat necrosis of breast
- ICD-9-CM 611.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 611.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 611.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 611.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N64.1 Fat necrosis of breast
- Fat necrosis (segmental) of breast
- Code first breast necrosis due to breast graft (996.79)