2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 607.9
Unspecified disorder of penis
- Short description: Disorder of penis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 607.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 607.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 607.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 607.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Acquired penile adhesion
- Disease of penis
- Disorder of penis
- Pain in penis
- Penile adhesion, acquired
- Penile pain
- Penis disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N48.9 Disorder of penis, unspecified