2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 607.9
Unspecified disorder of penis
- Short description: Disorder of penis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 607.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 607.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 607.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 607.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N48.9 Disorder of penis, unspecified
- Acquired penile adhesion
- Disease of penis
- Disorder of penis
- Pain in penis
- Penile adhesion, acquired
- Penile pain
- Penis disorder