2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 599.69
Urinary obstruction, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Urinary obstruction NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 599.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 599.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 599.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 599.69: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N13.9 Obstructive and reflux uropathy, unspecified
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy with outflow obstruction
- BPH w urinary obstruction
- Chronic obstructive pyelonephritis
- Complete obstruction of the urinary tract
- Lower urinary tract obstructive syndrome
- Obstruction of urethra
- Partial obstruction of the urinary tract
- Stricture of urological anastomosis
- Upper urinary tract dilatation and obstruction
- Urinary outflow obstruction