2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 598.2
Postoperative urethral stricture
- Short description: Postop urethral strictur.
- ICD-9-CM 598.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 598.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 598.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 598.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N99.110 Postprocedural urethral stricture, male, meatal
- Female postprocedural urethral stricture
- Male postprocedural anterior urethral stricture
- Male postprocedural bulbous urethral stricture
- Male postprocedural meatal urethral stricture
- Male postprocedural membranous urethral stricture
- Male postprocedural urethral stricture
- Postprocedural anterior urethral stricture
- Postprocedural bulbous urethral stricture
- Postprocedural meatal urethral stricture, male
- Postprocedural membranous urethral stricture
- Postcatheterization stricture of urethra