2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 596.9
Unspecified disorder of bladder
- Short description: Bladder disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 596.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 596.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 596.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 596.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N32.9 Bladder disorder, unspecified
- Bladder disorder
- Bladder lesion
- Bladder mass
- Disorder of bladder
- Disorder of urinary bladder (disorder)
- Lesion of bladder
- Mass of bladder
- Mass of urinary bladder