2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 596.59
Other functional disorder of bladder
- Short description: Oth func dsdr bladder.
- ICD-9-CM 596.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 596.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 596.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 596.59: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N31.9 Neuromuscular dysfunction of bladder, unspecified
- Abnormal compliance of bladder
- Bladder dysfunction
- Bladder muscle dysfunction - underactive
- Bladder neck dyssynergia
- Bladder outflow dyssynergia
- Decentralized bladder
- Detrusor areflexia
- Detrusor hyperreflexia of bladder
- Detrusor instability
- Detrusor instability of bladder
- Detrusor muscle paresis
- Dysfunctional voiding
- Dysfunctional voiding of urine
- Functional disorder of bladder
- Functional disorder of bladder neck and sphincter mechanism
- Hypersensitive bladder
- Hyposensitive bladder
- Incontinence due to detrusor instability
- Neurogenic dysfunction of the urinary bladder
- Noncompliant bladder
- Noncompliant neurogenic bladder
- Noncompliant neuropathic bladder
- Nonneurogenic neurogenic bladder dysfunction
- Voiding dysfunction