2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 581.89
Other nephrotic syndrome with specified pathological lesion in kidney
- Short description: Nephrotic syndrome NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 581.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 581.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 581.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 581.89: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N04.8 Nephrotic syndrome with other morphologic changes
- Acute nephritic syndrome
- Acute nephritic syndrome w crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Acute nephritic syndrome, diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Hemoglobinuric nephrosis
- Renal medullary washout
- Glomerulonephritis with edema and lesion of:
- exudative nephritis
- interstitial (diffuse) (focal) nephritis