2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 580.89
Acute glomerulonephritis with other specified pathological lesion in kidney
- Short description: Acute nephritis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 580.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 580.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 580.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 580.89: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N00.8 Acute nephritic syndrome with other morphologic changes
- Acute bacterial tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Acute benign hemorrhagic glomerulonephritic syndrome
- Acute benign hemorrhagic glomerulonephritis
- Acute diffuse nephritis
- Acute drug induced tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Acute drug-induced tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Acute fungal tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Acute infectious tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Acute interstitial nephritis
- Acute nephritic syndrome w dense deposit disease
- Acute nephritic syndrome with dense deposit disease
- Acute nephritic syndrome, dense deposit disease
- Acute nephritic syndrome, diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Acute nephritic syndrome, focal and segmental glomerular lesions
- Acute nephritic syndrome, minor glomerular abnormality
- Acute tubulointerstitial nephritis associated with systemic infection
- Acute viral tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Focal embolic nephritis syndrome
- Idiopathic acute interstitial nephritis
- Renal ocular syndrome
- Glomerulonephritis, acute, with lesion of:
- exudative nephritis
- interstitial (diffuse) (focal) nephritis